Tuesday, November 6, 2012

A Thank You and Information

We had a fantastic day at Mona Shores Arts and Crafts Show!  It was so much fun meeting those of you who came out.  I never get sick of talking to people about furniture and repurposing items, etc.  Does that make me weird??!!  Here's a few shots of our booth.  I can't believe we crammed all that stuff into such a tiny space!








A HUGE thanks to everyone who helped us set up and take down (I hope you know who you are!).  Also, just to clarify, because so many people asked... we do not have a brick and mortar shoppe.  We would love to, but we all work other jobs and really, this just started out as a hobby and turned into an obsession small business.

We do rent space at an adorable store called Colby's Hokey Pokey.  They also have a facebook page.  It is worth the trip to check them out!

Also, not all of the beautiful treasures were created by Vintage Redefined.  My Aunt and I do the craft show together and she operates under the name of Suzette Heeres Designs.  If you are looking for one of her fabulous photography prints, an adorable snow lady and/or the snow villages in a jar, you can contact me and I will put you in touch with her.  She'd love to hear from you!

AND, if you're still reading this, I wanted to remind you that we also have a facebook page and we would enjoy some love over there.  Come check us out.  Maybe you'll *like* us??

I am going to update furniture that we still have available soon, so be sure to check back!

No comments:

Post a Comment